Ontology meeting 2018-12-03
From GO Wiki
Ontology Developers' workshop
- Logistics: Geneva_ontology_editors_meeting-_Dec_10-13,_2018_-_Logistics
- Planning on Dec 8th arrival/Dec 14th departure; please let Pascale know if you arrive/depart on different days
- Draft Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ixnmDZ75cFFdGN9H6CY5hyRkoPrCn6MvZVmERo_--Rw/edit
Preparation for Geneva
In preparation for the meeting, we should all have a look at the project describing our tasks:
- Ben has posted an example of the logical defs for molecular functions. We should review that.
- Chris has done some computation on aligning Rhea with GO. We should review those and determine how to divide up the curation tasks.
IMPORTANT !!! Are taxon constraints gone from the GO files we distribute?
- On call: