Ontology meeting 2019-02-11
From GO Wiki
See calendar for details
GOC Meeting Cambridge
- GOC meeting - Cambridge, UK April 11th - 12th (right after ISB meeting)
- Make sure you have signed up and let's start thinking about what we want to present.
David and Kimberly to NYC
- David and Kimberly will visit Peter at the end of the month to discuss the Reactome imports and look closely at defining metabolic pathways using has_primary_input.
- Where do we stand on getting the PR for the new primary input output relations and equivalence axioms in the ontology?
- Getting rid of regulates_o_part_of: The plan going forward
- Rob Hoehndorf preprint: "Formal axioms in biomedical ontologies improve analysis and interpretation of associated data"; analyzes GO-plus: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/536649v1
- Jim has created the file, but I don't see it in the ticket. There are about 5000 lines.
- David, Harold, Tanya, Karen, Laurent-Phillippe, Kimberly, Barbara, EricD, Chris, Peter, Jim