Ontology meeting 2019-07-15

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Conference Line

See calendar for details

Agenda

Discussion topics

Moving to Protégé 5.5

EC links follow up

Harold and Pascale: Are we supposed to add dashes to partial ECs? This is not what we have been doing, and links with no dashed don't work. See for example mappings in http://amigo.geneontology.org/amigo/term/GO:0070005 -> Harold was to check with MGI developers whether the partial ECs are still causing problems with mappings every -> Where do we stand with this?

UniPathway links dead

What are we planning to do ? https://github.com/geneontology/go-site/issues/951 The plan discussed in Geneva, Dec 2018- ontology editors meeting is to move the UniPathway to OLS and link there. What do we need to do next ? (6,910,457 annotations in QuickGO linking to UniPathway) Action item: Pascale to edit the dbxref.yaml file.

Progress on ontobot

David and Jim have regenerated a lot of import files with ontobot, seems to be working great, David will start to assign specific people to different external ontologies. THings seem to be moving along smoothly.

Other business

On Call