Ontology meeting 2019-10-28
From GO Wiki
See calendar for details
On call: Chris, Eric, Harold, Jim, Karen, Kimberly, Pascale, Peter, Tanya
Term merges and taxon constraints
- Instructions for merges: Pascale updated to mention that if a term you plan to merge has taxon constraints, the taxon constraints must be edited and regenerated before doing the merge. See Merging_Ontology_Terms.
- We are going to have the meeting in NYC on December 3rd and 4th.
- Peter D is holding 5 rooms at the Washington Square Hotel for Monday, December 2nd and Tuesday, December 3rd.
- Attendees will need to pay for rooms themselves at checkout and then get reimbursed (subcontract, if possible; main GOC grant if not).
- If you need nights outside of those dates, please arrange independently.
Reasoning over roles
- Chris, David, Karen - form a working group?
Editors -discussion tickets
- There are currently 34 tickets with an editors-discussion label.
- Let's review these to see if they still need discussion.