Ontology meeting 2020-06-15
From GO Wiki
See calendar for details
- New term requests that block people from annotating
- Issues uncovered by GO-CAM models
- Ontology problems that cause bad inferences or taxon violations (eg the heart issue)
- Other tickets: Try to fit as Projects as much as possible, and prioritize projects
- MF refactor (we will discuss remaining issues in upcoming calls)
- Roles: now that the bad inferences are removed, can we return to slowly fixing the remaining issues and have Karen back on the rota ?
- Ontology editors/developers efforts for the rest of 2020:
- Anyone else ?
Actions from last call
obsoletion/merge whole membrane
Pascale: Merged for now:
is this OK ? should we obsolete ? (may be cleaner)
- From the small number of annotations to “drug binding” that I have reviewed, I think it would be a good idea for the group to discuss what kinds of chemicals are appropriate to annotate as it will affect the recommended procedure for reannotation, as well as some existing terms in the ontology.