Projects stand up meeting 2021-03-31
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Announcements
- 3 GOC meeting
- 4 Projects presentation
- 5 March GO release/GAF2.2 migration
- 6 COVID19 Disease Map Presentation
- 7 MGI, WB, ZFIN, SGD import
- 8 Missing file from SVN
- 9 PAINT Annotation Files and Identifiers
- 10 ART1.0/Noctua3.0 plan
- 11 Any other ongoing project
- 12 Next sprint
- Present: Chris, David, Huaiyu, Judy, Kimberly, Paul, Seth, Suzi
- Managers: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Judy, Paul, Chris
- Pascale off this week; Kimberly off next week
- In about 1 month: do we have anything specific we want to deliver?
- Should we start devoting more of these calls to the meeting agenda?
- Next deliverables + expected date
- Issues / blockers
March GO release/GAF2.2 migration
- David and Kimberly checked latest pipeline run with Noctua GPADs run through go rules
- Some changes were needed after the initial run to update file names so consuming groups' pipelines didn't need to be changed
- Most everything looks okay on the GO side (one question about repaired annotations and order of operations for updating gp2term relations)
- David would like to check MGI round trip on Monday; if all goes well and there are no other issues, we could have a versioned release next week? Or do we want to release this week?
- Kimberly would still like to do a lessons learned debriefing with everyone involved in this project - on a manager's call or a separate call
COVID19 Disease Map Presentation
- COVID19 Disease Map consortium would like us to present at their Friday meeting on April 16th
- Patrick Masson has created SARS-COV-2 GO-CAM models
- Meet (at least) once before the April 16th meeting to briefly discuss what we want to convey?
MGI, WB, ZFIN, SGD import
- Status of import files
- Status of emitted GPAD files
- gpad diff tool
- Would like more discussion on the intended scope and usage of a gpad diff tool
- There may be slightly different requirements for Zfin vs MGI vs WB vs other groups
- Try to write one diff script to rule them all upfront or iterate as needed?
- Given the answer to the above question, where does this work fit into our current project priorities?
- gpad diff tool
- ACTION: Specs need to be added here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3687
Chris will do a first pass
Missing file from SVN
2 helpdesk emails (including Paul Pavlidis) request: http://release.geneontology.org/latest-termdb/go_daily-termdb.rdf-xml.gz see https://github.com/geneontology/helpdesk/issues/302 What was this file? Should we try to restore it?
PAINT Annotation Files and Identifiers
- Identifiers in PAINT GAFs are causing some issues
Any other ongoing project
Subsets creation documentation
Nearly finished projects
- Release of ART and Noctua form to Noctua (currently on dev only)
- Model copy: remaining issues
- Annotating protein chains (UniProt): how to get the GPI we need