Projects stand up meeting 2021-06-02
From GO Wiki
- Present: Chris, David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Suzi, Pascale, Seth, Paul
Next week is the no GO meetings week
Update on ongoing projects
MOD Reference IDs in AmiGO
- From Todd Harris (WB):
- In the past year, we received a little more than one referral per day from Amigo (414 total).
- That's a small but not insignificant number.
- Moreover, most of those requests are real. They result in a very low bounce rate (which measures the number of users that land and then navigate away), as well as an above average number of pages viewed following the referral.
^^ I had asked Todd specifically for paper link referrals, but can double-check that. (KMVA)
- How many referrals do you get from other sources?
Can we make a decision:
- WRT import, we will only import a single ID (with priority PMID > xx etc)
- WRT exports and AmiGO:
- for now AmiGO will load it, as long as it loads from the MOD files
- for exports: some groups will have both IDs (those who produce their own GAF), some MODs will not (those for which GO Central produce the GAF/GPAD) - NEED TO CONFIRM
- Paul, Seth: if we'd like Alliance to make an API to convert PMIDs into MOD IDs (and vice versa) we should make a request soon
- ACTION ITEM: Seth to check if the info is in E-utils before asking Alliance
GOC meeting Action Points
- Are any of these items high priority?