Proposed priority list for 2006
From GO Wiki
The outreach working group have discussed possible priorities for 2006. This list was submitted to the GO Managers group for comments. Here is the list:
- Get the database so it is accessible to all in this group for reading and adding info.
- Make a start on a flash tutorial on annotation.
- Put species specific contacts on the website so people interested in annotating can get in touch with the right person.
- Get AmiGO changed so that if a person searches on a gene product name and it is not annotated then a page shows up saying that we can help people learn annotation and giving the contact details of this group.
- Work out how to deal with the fact that we are running out of mentors.
- Find out if there are meetings that we should be sending people to for outreach.
- Get a place on the Wiki to list talks that have been given at outreach events.
Compiled by Jennifer Clark from Conference Call 26th June 2006.