Publications, Talks, Posters 2016
From GO Wiki
- 1 List of papers published by GOC in 2016
- 2 2016 GO-centric Talks
- 3 2016 GO-centric Posters
- 4 2016 GO-centric Workshops
- 5 2016 GO Tutoring and Mentoring Activities
- 6 2016 GO newsletters, Facebook and twitter
List of papers published by GOC in 2016
Please list all article publications below in chronological order; the most recent publication should appear first.
Acknowledge funding by GOC NHGRI grant
- Hill DP, D'Eustachio P, Berardini TZ, Mungall CJ, Renedo N, Blake JA. Modeling biochemical pathways in the gene ontology. Database (Oxford). 2016 Sep 1. PMID 27589964.
- Huntley RP, Sitnikov D, Orlic-Milacic M, Balakrishnan R, D'Eustachio P, Gillespie ME, Howe D, Kalea AZ, Maegdefessel L, Osumi-Sutherland D, Petri V, Smith JR, Van Auken K, Wood V, Zampetaki A, Mayr M, Lovering RC. Guidelines for the functional annotation of microRNAs using the Gene Ontology. RNA. 2016 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1261/rna.055301.115.
- Foulger RE, Denny P, Hardy J, Martin MJ, Sawford T, Lovering RC. Using the Gene Ontology to Annotate Key Players in Parkinson's Disease. Neuroinformatics. 2016 Jan 29. PMID 26825309.
Substantial GO involvement reported by broader GOC community
2016 GO-centric Talks
2016 GO-centric Posters
|Rachael Huntley||Functional annotation of cardiovascular microRNAs with GO||18th January 2016||5th Annual UCL Cardiovascular Symposium, London, UK||UCL scientists|
|Jessica Buxton||Using focused Gene Ontology curation to describe human telomere biology||18th January 2016||5th Annual UCL Cardiovascular Symposium, London, UK||UCL scientists|
|Ruth Lovering||Exploring Autophagy With Gene Ontology (https://f1000research.com/posters/5-754) (doi: 10.7490/f1000research.1111783.1)||11th April 2016||International Biocuration Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland||Biocurators|
|Paola Roncaglia||Towards the gene ontology of the eukaryotic cilia and flagella (https://f1000research.com/posters/5-2451) (doi: 10.7490/f1000research.1113234.1)||4 - 7 October 2016||Cilia 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands||Cilia researchers|
2016 GO-centric Workshops
2016 GO Tutoring and Mentoring Activities
- The UCL annotation teams continue to circulate quarterly newsletters for both projects and create regular tweets about our project news @UCLGene.