QCQA call 2019-05-14
- Discussed go-rules reports - how to use the information we have.
- We noticed something odd with the export of one SGD line https://github.com/geneontology/go-site/issues/1086
Topics carried over from previous calls:
Annotation redundancy - non-experimental annotations
- We need to define what constitutes a redundant information, WRT to sources, evidences and references
- There is a ticket that explains the strategy that will be taken for this: see https://github.com/geneontology/amigo/issues/43 and https://github.com/geneontology/amigo/issues/440
- AI: Rules for flagging redundant annotations need to be documented - Chris
Different types of redundancy
- identical experimental annotations from different sources https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/1404
- inferred and IEA, ISO, ISM, IBA annotations when EXP exist
- Redundant inferred annotations from GOC F-P links pipeline e.g. https://github.com/geneontology/go-site/issues/576
- TAS /NAS (special case)
There is no use case for users of MODs and AMiGO to see automated annotations when EXP annotations are present. If somebody wants a complete set of annotations from a mapping resource these could be made available separately.
Kimberly, Seth, Val, Sylvain, Pascale