Restoring an Obsolete Ontology Term
From GO Wiki
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for creating branches and basic Protégé instructions.
- Navigate to the obsolete term
- In the annotation window:
- Modify the term label to remove 'obsolete'
- Modify the term definition to remove 'OBSOLETE.'
- Update the comment to Note that this term was reinstated from obsolete.
- Remove any replaced_by and consider tags by clicking on the (x) at the right-hand side
- Add Subclasses as appropriate
- Remove the owl:deprecated: true tag
- Run the reasoner
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for commit, push and merge instructions.