Review of previous action items
Present: Ben, Gail, Edith, Suzi, Chris, Karen, Sohel, Dan, John
- ACTION: Suzi is to send out description of requirements for protein family annotation tool and see if anyone is interested in working on this
- ACTION: John is to present this at next meeting.
- TODO; 2 weeks
- ACTION: Dan is to contact quickgo people to see if they want to attend.
- ACTION: Mary and Sohel to identify requirements for refgenomes and send to group
- Sohel sent an emaul, hasn't heard back except from Karen. Next will work on prototypes.
- ISSUE: Identifier tracking. Matching ref. genome ids to MOD ids. Stan says that EBI has a tool we might be able to use.
- ACTION: Chris & Mary are to send requirements to this list.
Stan will send link to web page
We will report back
- ACTION: Chris, Seth, and Amelia to document GO-dev by next meeting and rest of group will critique then.
- ACTION: Amelia will be moving GO FAQ to wiki pages.
- POLICY ACTION: When anyone in software group answers a help question they will also update the FAQ and/or documentation.
ACTION: ALL - look at FAQ ACTIOM: JOHN - examine linkage points oboedit FAQ
Reports and Discussion
- Internal Infrastructure to oboedit; all in GUI. 6 controllers.
- Java implementation to OBD. 1 Month.
- 1.1 released!
- Database issues. IEAs. speed. benchmarks.
- assoc output
- Reference Genomes
- 4 weeks from now, present changes to schema. combine with pfam/panther meeting
- Documentation & Outreach
- Production Databases
- EBI mirror update
- taxonomy loading
- will investigating loading tree
- Software Architecture
Review of Action Items
ACTION: Chris - documentation
ACTION: discuss time for reg meetings