Present: Chris, Suzi, Amelia, Mary, John, Ben, Dan, plus special guests David and Richard from the EBI
Absent: Stan, Seth
Review of previous action items
- Documentation : Chris, Seth and Amelia to redirect links
- ID Tracking : Chris, Mary to send RQs to Stan
- Protein family annotation tool : Suzi to send
REMOVED FROM ACTION ITEMS cut from grant
- Ben to add tests for graph loading issues
- Seth and Amelia will write something for the newsletter.
- Loading orthology into main database
Reports and Discussion
Software Architecture, Schema and Modeling
- ID mapping
ACTION: Dan will create mapping files
- Cross-ontology linkages
Discussed implications for database loading in particular graph_path filling. Plan: Use the OBO-Edit code for building path table in future.
ACTION: Chris will write document
no time to discuss. Document available:
- Interface stuff. redesigned OE filtering interface.
- Autocomplete for java swing
- Session, query overhaul
- Mary redid refG graphs, added symbols
- Comparison table based on GO slim
- Mary Started on installing database in order to integrate displays
- RoR code still at DictyBase
- bulkloading : on hold until sequence loading stuff done
- new release of GOA
- EBI MySQL mirror was broken due to update script, now fixed.
Stan wasn't present, but sent this in an email after:
- sequence loading: rewrite (to speed up retrieval and loading protein sequences) finished but unreleased (together with the rewrite of amigo loading).
- gp2protein report:
- the report script has contacted mods for issues identified from gp2protein file
- mods replied and updated/explained the issues: wb, gramene, zfin, sgd
- mods replied and are looking into the issues: tair, fb, tigr
- make reports available on-line: unresolved go cvs user privilege issue at stanford
- ID mapping: pending RQs from mary and chris.
Documentation & Outreach, Papers, Presentations
- Progress Report (last 6 months)
- GOC & Advisors Meeting preparation
- NAR preparation (last 2 years)