Talk:Browse help page
- I think you could add a paragraph at the beginning with a snap shot of what you see when you open AmiGO.
- You write "Each term name is followed by its GO identifier (e.g. GO:0012345). " Change to "preceded by". Done.
- You write: "Near the end of each term line is a number in parentheses. " Change to "brackets". Done.
- You write "Clicking the number will take you to a full list of the gene associations. " For me, it takes me to the same page as clicking on the term.??
yes, it does take you to the same page, but directly to the actual annotations rather than the top of the page, so I think this is okay
- this should have changed in the new AmiGO so it takes you to the annotation page. What page are you looking at where it does the same thing as clicking on the term, Pascale?
- You could perhaps add links to the GO documentation, for example when you mention 'part of' and 'is a'.
Pascale 05:52, 29 November 2006 (PST)
I think I will put in hard-coded html trees rather than screenshots, so that if things look weird in someone's browser, they won't be completely confused when they see some screenshots of a pristine-looking tree!
gwg 06:06, 29 November 2006 (PST)