From GO Wiki
Seth, Amelia, Rama, Ben
- Things to start on 1.7 testing
- Look at the testing page
- Assign jobs
- OpenSearch plugins available, any testers?
- If news people:
- Verbally pass on GO twitter password.
- People might want Google accounts to view analytics.
- How to make this testing go with limited people (see action items)
- Check analytics file on goweb-dev (Ben)
- Gather data files for automated testing (Seth and Rama)
- General look ti make sure that IEAs are okay (Amelia and Rama)
Previous (Incomplete?) Action Items
- WPWG to try OpenSearch plugins [?]
- Find IEA problems in GO::Admin (Seth) [IN PROGRESS]
- Test and release
- Remainder of agenda to Jane and newsletter group (Seth)
- Recruit more people (TBD)
- get rama's rg example queries onto GOOSE example wiki (seth)
- update schema docs (chris)