From GO Wiki
Pascale, Chris, Ben, Amelia, Seth
- Update on Sven's work
- Look at 1.8 release list (as mailed to AHWG):
- Try and lighten up on some of the POSTs in AmiGO to make searches easier to track
- Finish new term details page--find way to avoid confusion with old view
- Try different icons
- Try dynamic lines to highlight ancestors
- Re-expose the buckets in slimmer
- Integrate new RG views from Sven (?)
- Check licensing of JS tree viewer
- Update docs to most recent version (final item)
- Work out CVS to SVN transition one way or another
- Setup production to produce their own indexes locally
- See if association search index can be added/generated in a timely manner (talk to Tanya).
- Resolve Val's slimmer bug
- Check and make sure that E. Coli is done consistently
- New term details display
- Chris looking towards table format
- Seth will complete current and send it out to the list for discussion.
- E. coli consistency
- Convert to 83333 and check upstream.
- Seth to send out link to Doug-style term details page.
- Seth to check with Jim about E. coli upstream.
Previous and Ongoing Action Items
- Somebody to look at getting GA onto the wiki (???)
- See if the news people would like a tutorial (Seth and Jane)
- Recruit more people (TBD)
- Update schema docs (chris)