2010 GO camp Meeting Logistics
The 3rd GO annotation camp (3 days) will be held from June 16-18, 2010 (Wednesday-Friday).
This annotation camp will be focused on updating and refining skills of existing GO biocurators including new GO biocurators in existing annotation groups and including the Swiss-Prot curation team. We hope members of each MOD will be represented.
- Deliverables: (1) final annotation documentation for each of the three annotation topics.
- There will be a special emphasis on the reference genome project. Deliverable: (2) annotation propagation rules for the reference genome project.
Swiss Institute for Bioinformatics (SIB), Geneva, Switzerland.
Not yet open.
To be announced.
To be announced.
Structure: There will be three (3) ‘focused annotation sessions’ where specific annotation issues will be discussed. Suggestion for discussion topics should be added to the GO camp agenda: 2010_GO_camp_Meeting_Logistics#Suggestions_for_annotation_issues_to_be_discussed
The agenda is not yet finalized.
Suggestions for annotation issues to be discussed
- binding (binding working group would like to finalize the annotation documentation)
- annotation of complexes
- use of regulation
- use of column 16
- process beginning/end (maybe in the context of the new signaling terms)
- response to terms, how will these relate to signaling terms and to final cellular effect
- How is a downstream effect defined (i.e whan not to capture phenotypes )
Other suggestions for agenda items
- What is the bottle neck for manual annotations (with experimental evidence)? How can we step up manual curation? (Rama)
- How are the various annotating groups keeping with all the ontology development/changes (new relationships specifically)? (Rama)
|Name||Organization||Arrival Date/Time to Airport||Departure Date/Time from Airport|
We will try to provide Webex and Telephone Conferencing.
|Name||Organization||email (needed to set up your remote access)|
Return to Consortium_Meetings page