2011 USC Meeting Logistics
The GO meeting will be begin at 9am on May 19, 2011 and end at 1pm on May 21, 2011, and will be held at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Davidson Conference Center
University of Southern California
Register by entering your name in the Attendees section below.
- There will be a registration fee to cover the breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks, but we have not set it yet.
There are two choices for lodging: downtown Los Angeles and on campus. Downtown is only a 10 min. ride away (we will arrange for shuttle service and there is also fast, cheap local transportation on the DASH). We will reserve the rooms to ensure the special rate, so you need not contact the hotel directly but please enter your hotel preference in the registration table. If you want to share a room, please contact Pauline Martinez at email@example.com.
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
900 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Radisson Los Angeles at USC
3540 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Maps and Transportation
Airport to Hotel
- LA taxis have a flat rate to downtown (not the USC campus) of $46.50 (not including tip)
- Prime Time Shuttle
- phone 1(800) 733-8267
- USC rate to any USC location, including downtown: $13.50 per person
Downtown Hotel to USC Campus
- We will arrange for a shuttle if enough people stay downtown
- The DASH bus, route F runs every 10 min. on weekdays and costs 35 cents.
The agenda can be found here: 2011_USC_Meeting_Agenda
|Name||Organization||Arrival Date/Time to Airport||Departure Date/Time from Airport||Hotel pref. (Downtown/Campus)||Vegetarian (Y/N)|
|Judy Blake||Jackson Laboratory/MGI|
|Name||Organization||email (needed to set up your remote access)||Time Zone|
Return to Consortium_Meetings page