Difference between revisions of "2012 Stanford Annotation Meeting Logistics"
|Line 181:||Line 181:|
Revision as of 09:08, 13 December 2011
GOC Annotation Meeting at Stanford, 26-28th February, 2012. Start Sunday at 11:00am and end Tuesday at 4:00pm.
There will be a GOC group dinner on Feb 26th (Sunday) at Mike Cherry's residence.
Address: 921 Casanueva Place, Stanford
Meeting will be held at the Cardinal Room, Clubhouse (adjacent to the Tresidder Student Union), 524 Lasuen Mall, Stanford, CA.
Campus Shuttle (Marguerite)
Stanford University operates shuttle service (Shuttle Route Maps and Schedules) from Downtown Palo Alto, Palo Alto and California Avenue CalTrain stations. To get to the Cardinal Room, get off at the BookStore stop.
Realtime Shuttle Bus Service. The Stanford Marguerite Shuttle is free.
- Please indicate if you will be attending this meeting in the table below. This is important so we can make the appropriate room and food arrangement. We will provide toll free telephone & WebEx for remote attendees.
- No Registration Fee. The meeting will be sponsored by the Cherry Lab and the Department of Genetics, Stanford University.
For those seeking travel funding, please contact Ashley Stanton (Judy's assistant at MGI).
Five hotels are within a 15-20 minute walk to the meeting venue. Ordered below by price per night, lowest to highest.
- Hotel California $100/night
- Cardinal Hotel $free while rooms last. Room charges at this hotel will be paid by the Cherry Lab.
- Stanford Terrace Inn $190/night
- Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel $260/night
- Westin Palo Alto $260/night
These airports are both convenient to Palo Alto. Their is public transit from the airports. A taxi will be expensive but there are shared vans for much less cost.
|Name||Organization||Hotel Name||Vegetarian (Y/N)|
|Rama Balakrishnan||Stanford University||-||Y|
|Mike Cherry||Stanford University||-||N|
|Stacia Engel||Stanford University||Hotel California||N|
|Ben Hitz||Stanford University||-||N|
|Judy Blake||Jackson Laboratory||Stanford Terrace Inn||N|
|Paola Roncaglia||GO Office at EBI||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Kimberly Van Auken||WormBase||Cardinal Hotel||Y|
|David Hill||Jackson Laboratory||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Li Ni||Jackson Laboratory||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Doug Howe||ZFIN||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Ruth Lovering||BHF-UCL||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Emily Dimmer||UniProt-GOA||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Yasmin Alam-Faruque||UniProt-GOA||Cardinal Hotel||Y|
|Prudence Mutowo||UniProt-GOA||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Jane Lomax||EBI||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Claire O'Donovan||UniProt||gluten intolerant|
|Harold Drabkin||Jackson Laboratory||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Varsha Khodiyar||BHF-UCL||Cardinal Hotel||No beef|
|Valerie Wood||PomBase||Cardinal Hotel||N|
|Petra Fey||dictyBase||Cardinal Hotel||No red meat|