2014 Barcelona GOC Meeting Agenda
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 14:34, 16 September 2014 by Paul Thomas
COMING SOON .....
- With/From field cardinality proposal
- Annotation extension relationships, preferably in a breakout group as well as in main meeting (Ruth)
- Discussion of catabolism and biosynthesis (Pascale)
- Discussion on 'protein dimerization activity' vs. e.g. 'protein homotetramerization' (MF vs BP). See summary here: http://sourceforge.net/p/geneontology/ontology-requests/11087/ (Paola)
- Refresher/overview of available TG templates
- CAT, Protein2GO (Claire)
- LEGO models of annotation extensions (David OS)
- PAINT Jamboree debrief, future directions (Huaiyu, Pascale)
- Clarity vs Expressiveness in GO - striking a balance (David OS working on a white paper on this).
- Progress in moving GO editing and annotation extension relations to OWL. (David OS)