2016 Geneva GOC Meeting Logistics
From GO Wiki
GOC Meeting, Geneva Switzerland, April 15-16, 2016
- Stay tuned for exact location information
- Friday April 15:
- Meeting will run from 9am to 5pm.
- Consortium Dinner will follow.
- Saturday April 16:
- Meeting will run from 9am to 1pm.
- Optional break out groups may follow.
Meeting Venue and Directions
(based on 30 attendees) Between 100 - 150 CHF (depending on room available on Saturday). This includes Friday night dinner.
Please add your name to the table if you intend to attend the meeting, so we can get a headcount estimate.
|Judy Blake||Jackson Laboratory|
|Pascale Gaudet||GO Central /SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics|
|Sandra Orchard (Fri only)||EMBL-EBI|
|Birgit Meldal (Fri only)||EMBL-EBI|
|Marcus Chibucos (Fri only)||ECO/University of Maryland School of Medicine/IGS|
|Petra Fey||dictyBase/Northwestern University|
|Stacia Engel||Stanford, SGD|