Difference between revisions of "2017 Berkeley GO Editors Workshop II"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Agenda (Draft) =
= Agenda (Draft) =
Revision as of 14:50, 8 August 2017
Party! (or at least dinner together)
- Where: 2 Biehs Court, Oakland, CA 94618
- When: Wednesday, August 16 (whenever the meeting closes down and you get over there)
- Ideas for what you'd like to eat? And drink?
* Understanding OWL reasoning. A practical sessions with problem solving exercises, covering: * Equivalent Class, SubClass; Relations: Characteristics, hierarchy, chains, domain and range; GCIs; advanced querying; explanations. * Understanding the current GO relation set. (A practical session with problem solving exercises + aim to develop better doc) * The art of designing robust equivalence axioms & design patterns ( editors would like more guidelines on how to construct these.)
* Design pattern infrastructure * Pipelines and how they run, both imports and file output. Starting jobs with ROBOT. * Build failures * Document the various fail messages and how to correct the issues. * Ontology work for GO-CAM ** QC-checking property chains and relations that will be used for GPAD generation ** Removing the part_of o regulates chains--- Do we want to instantiate all of the current inferences before removal?
* Problematic GitHub tickets/mini Projects ** Pascale: #13731 * Review the accumulated use cases for GO from ontology ticket #13606. Discuss how we can continue to best meet the needs of our various communities.
Taxis also available from either MacArthur or Ashby
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), Aquatic Park office of Biosciences Operations at Berkeley Physical address: 717 Potter Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
Meeting room: room 181
Travel between hotel and meeting
Aim to be at the lab for 9am
|David Hill||Jackson Laboratory|
|Harold Drabkin||Jackson Laboratory|
|Kimberly Van Auken||Caltech||Arriving SFO Monday, 8/14, 5:03PM|
|Pascale Gaudet||SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics|
|Karen Christie||Jackson Laboratory|
- Chris Mungall
- Eric Douglass
- Monica Munoz-Torres
- Seth Carbon