4 June 2019 PAINT Conference Call
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 07:59, 4 June 2019 by Mi
Action items from last call:
- ACTION ITEM: Dustin: For the PANTHER 14 release they will produce a table with the diff of number of annotations per family between Panther13 and Panther14.
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Remove 'protein binding' from terms we can propagate in PAINT.
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Import IKR annotations to the annotation matrix and treat them the same as IDA.
Protein binding annotations
We still have > 300 annotations.
Propagate IBAs to genes that have experimental annotations
There are lots of push backs from the consortium. Do we want to still do it. If so, should we have some rules, for example:
- experimental vs. non experimental.
- conflict annotations (NOT).