Difference between revisions of "9 July 2019 PAINT Conference Call"
From GO Wiki
m (→IKR annotations)
|(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 08:29, 9 July 2019
Review action items from last call
- ACTION ITEM: Release stats Dustin: For the PANTHER 14 release they will produce a table with the diff of number of annotations per family between Panther13 and Panther14.
- Done, see https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MrtIQVmtdfd6gJhVcEfofXrU0IIPnOW7
- Need a bit more documentation
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Remove 'protein binding' from terms we can propagate in PAINT.
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Import IKR annotations to the annotation matrix and treat them the same as IDA.
- Status ?
New PAINT version: 2019_06_28_1: New features:
Anushya: demo domains on MSA ?
- Fix to resolve issue with software not saving some books.
- First pass of displaying domain information in MSA panel. Mouse over the domains to view the domain name, accession and range. There are 2 options:
- Domains overlaid over the MSA. Dots and dashes are colored lighter.
- Domain strips without the MSA information.
- The software now retrieves and displays PANTHER Library version 14.1
- Annotations to the following terms is not permitted from the PAINT client:
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005488 binding
- If annotations to the above terms are encountered in the data store, these are ignored by the PAINT server and also not reported via web services.
- Changed order of radio buttons in Manage Books dialog so that search by book id appears first
- Fixed sorting in Manage Books dialog after sorting by column
- Fixed annotation panel display issue after comment dialog is displayed
Families to review- Panther 14
- Huaiyu: requirement is to include IKR annotations at the leaf level from the GO annotation table -> leaf gene that has a NOT annotation. Should behave the same as and EXP NOT annotation
- Anushya: need to look into a solution for this
Dustin, Marc, Michael, Huaiyu, Anushya, Pascale