Action items from March 2010 GOC meeting
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 17:37, 8 April 2014 by Gail
- User documentation needs to be made, indicating how GO annotations can be filtered by users (e.g. alerting users to different annotation subsets IEAs/RCAs) [Working group to be established; including Harold and Amelia]. Manager: Rama and Emily
- ECO and GO evidence code documentation to be inline. Michelle and Evidence Code working group to investigate revamp of evidence codes. Manager: Emily and Rama
- Go forward with using ECO as the source for evidence codes and cross-reference to OBI and clarify distinction between experimental and predicted and to include user guidance regarding reviewed vs. Nonreviewed datasets. [Michelle and Evidence Code working group] Manager: Emily and Rama
- Make a document with the agreed rules on limiting usage of GO term ‘protein binding; GO:0005515. [Binding working group] Manager: Emily
- Look into using column 16 to capture targets in a more consistent manner as well as cases where you want to say a gp NOT binds a specific protein. [Column 16 working group]. Manager: Rama and Emily
- to investigate managing the automatic implementation of the protein binding rules centrally [Chris, Ben, Emily, Rama].
- Continue discussing the issue of 'drug' between now and the GO camp [Binding working group]. Manager: Emily
- Work with IMEx to figure out how their annotations might be imported into GO [Emily, Chris].
- improve the annotation guidelines based on feedback and analysis of the TB project [Rama].
- GOC website redesign: We should think of examples of what we want to do with the website for the grant renewal