Annotation Conf. Call 2017-03-14
From GO Wiki
GO Meeting Reminder
- Corvallis, Oregon - June 1-3rd, Noctua Workshop - June 4th, Reactome Workshop - June 5th
- Meeting Registration Site
- Meeting Agenda
- GO-Help, Ontology migration to github, Jenkins pipeline - Chris, Seth, Moni
- Migration of annotation files to github at some point in the future?
- Review of IMP annotations for possible use of new qualifiers
- What is the scope of the issue? Are there general principles we can derive to help with applying new qualifiers to legacy annotations?
- Explore effects on enrichment analyses
- Single-step biological processes - review annotations to help assess impact if such terms are obsoleted
- Github ticket 'Remove all single-step BP classes'
- What terms could possibly be considered single-step processes?
- Look at MF-BP links
- Transcription factor decision tree
- Annotating high throughput experiments