Annotation Conf. Call 2017-12-12
From GO Wiki
- Report on missing orcids and groups in users.yaml file
- Some groups still need to be added, e.g. UniProt (GOA, Swiss-Prot)
- Please keep in mind that the report is generated as part of the new build and a new attempt is made every night.
- This means that:
- 1) if the load fails the report may not be there (which is a good thing)
- 2) there will times every day during regeneration when the report is not yet there
- go-annotation tracker is used for issues and project management related to the annotation working group
- All curators who need to work on an issue should be listed in the Assignee field
- Remove your name from the list when you've addressed or complete the work
- Types of issues:
- Annotation review
- PAINT annotation/family review
- Keyword mapping questions, e.g. InterPro2GO
- Questions about annotation practice
- Requests/proposals for annotation guidelines
- Requests for annotation rules
- Requests for documentation
- Use of labels
- Please always add a label to your issue
- Trying to simplify the list of labels
- Removed some that were overlapping, not applicable to this repo
- Would like to move from using group labels to tracking submission via author
- is:issue author:vanaukenk
- Not watching - will be notified when you are specifically mentioned (@yourname) or comment
- Watching - will be notified of all activity
Canonical Wnt Signaling Pathway
- Review annotations to beta catenin
- MGI review
- Review annotation to 'receptor ligand activity' (GO:0048018)
- Pending discussion with experts
- Upgrade existing annotations to more specific pathway than 'Wnt signaling pathway' wherever possible
- Continue to check and update evidence codes as needed.
- New HTP paper google spreadsheet for potential HTP papers annotated using the GO:Sheet laballed:"Over_40_per_evidencecode"
- Generated by splitting out the experimental evidence codes and collating the papers with >40 lines of annotation per paper/per evidence code.
- For most contributors, I have been able to do this directly from the GAF they submit to the GOC so that any DB-specific refs are included and any other sources that are incorporated into the anointed set.
- For a few others, indicated on the sheet, had to download them from QuickGO.
- Note: As they have been separated on evidence code, same paper may feature on separate lines.
- Note: Only equivalent evidence codes to HTPs looked at (EXP, IDA, IEP, IGI, IMP).
- Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Upcoming Working Meetings
- Docathon - Berkeley, January 22nd - 26th
- Annotation, Pipelines
- Ontology Editors - Denver, February 12th - 16th
- github backlog
- Please review old tickets and comment or close, as needed
- On call: David H., Edith, George, Giulia, Harold, Karen, Kevin, Kimberly, Midori, Paul T., Petra, Rob, Sabrina, Shur-Jen, Stacia, Stan, Tanya