Annotation Conf. Call 2019-02-12
From GO Wiki
- Please see the GO's Google calendar.
- Contact Kimberly if you do not have access.
GOC Meeting, Cambridge, UK
- Thursday, April 11th and Friday, April 12th
- 1/2 day shorter than our usual meetings
- Agenda - start Google doc?
New GOC Website
- Congrats to all who worked on getting the new GOC website out to production
- Any additional comments, feedback, questions?
- Annotation reports on snapshot, current
- Any comments, feedback, questions?
- Ontology editors are collaborating with the Rhea database to align GO and Rhea (and Reactome).
- For enzymatic activities, please check for an existing Rhea reaction xref and add to your request.
References for GO Annotations
- Are papers published on bioRxiv acceptable to use as references for GO annotation?
- Discussion on Twitter:
GOC Progress Report
- Reminder about PMC submission for all articles associated with the GOC grant progress report
GOC Hackathon - Berkeley, January 28th - February 1st
- Working meeting held in Berkeley to develop SOP for importing a MOD's worth of GO annotation into Noctua as gene-centric GO-CAMs
- Details on the outcome of this meeting will be presented on next week's GO-CAM call
- On call: Barbara, Chris, David, Dmitry, Dustin, Edith, Giulia, Helen, Harold, Karen, Kevin M, Kimberly, Li, Michele, Midori, Monika, Patrick N, Rob, Sabrina, Shur-Jen, Seth, Stacia, Suzi A, Tanya, Laurent-Philippe, Petra