Annotation Conf. Call 2019-09-24
From GO Wiki
October GOC Meeting - Berkeley
- There have been some glitches with the GOC pipeline.
- New ontology terms may not be available for use yet.
- Software team is aware of the issues and working on restoring the pipeline to its regular schedule.
- Any updates here?
GO-CAMs and Annotation Extensions
- After USC hackathon in June, we formed a small working group to fully articulate the GO-CAM model specifications
- This will allow for consistent GO-CAM curation using Noctua workbenches, import projects (e.g. Reactome and MOD imports)
- Will also allow us to move forward with harmonizing AE relations used in GO-CAM and conventional annotation
Ontology Updates and Annotation Reviews
- 'cell part' and child terms
- creation of new term ' cellular anatomical entity'
Protein multimerization terms
- How are the reviews going?
- Next terms up: protein homodimerization, protein heterodimerization (non-IPI evidence codes)
- Any issues or questions here?