Annotation Conf. Call 2021-08-03
Agenda and Minutes
Meetings and Announcements
October Consortium Meeting
- Wednesday, October 13th - Friday, October 15th
- Hosted by:
- University of Maryland Medical School, Baltimore MD
- Michelle Gwinn-Giglio
Noctua Outage in August
The Berkeley site will have a planned downtime mid-August as part of Lawrence Berkeley Lab's continuing operations to better secure the Lab's electrical systems against seasonal wildfires. This is the newly rescheduled date from the previously planned July date. The downtime is currently planned to be:
- Friday, August 13th, from 11am-5pm PT
These times are approximate.
While most services will continue during this downtime, the following will be unavailable:
- Noctua (production and development)
- GO-CAM site (latest models component)
- RDF endpoint
Noctua curators will need to save any work they wish to be preserved before the scheduled downtime.
GO-CAM Office Hours
- Tuesday, August 24th at 8am PDT
- Please add agenda items if you have models you'd like to share and discuss
- Last week the ontology editors had a jamboree that addressed MF cross-references for enzymatic reactions. The jamboree resulted in a number of annotation guidelines.
- Pascale will summarize.
- On call: