Annotation Conf. Call October 22, 2013
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 11:24, 21 October 2013 by Rama (Created page with " ==Agenda== ===Highlights from the recent GOC BarHarbor meeting=== * Jenkins email alerts. All the groups submitting a GAF should be getting email alerts about their GAF report...")
Highlights from the recent GOC BarHarbor meeting
- Jenkins email alerts. All the groups submitting a GAF should be getting email alerts about their GAF reports. Please go to: http://build.berkeleybop.org to check your report and please fix the errors
- GOC website is being moved to Drupal content management system. Editing should be easier with this system (unlike editing in html, checking into SVN etc)
- AmiGO2: beta version has been available since past July. logistics for moving this to be the production is being worked on. Non-MOD IEAs will be available in AmiGO2
- Integrating protein binding annotations- a working group will be formed to figure out the details
- Apoptosis reannotation effort is complete. Curation manual is available
- Cell Cycle overhaul- val and Jane will give an overview at a future annotation when they are done
- MF alignment with RHEA
- There are other Ontology projects (Viral terms, Giardia terms, Uberon/CL/GO alignment etc).
- Textmining tool into Protein2GO- Kimberley showed how they are able to use textPresso to curate for GO and have them inserted into protein2GO via web services
- Specs for CAT tool will be drawn by the next GOC meeting, which will be at Texas A&M.
- Col-16 tutorial outcome