File Description: go-stats
From GO Wiki
Primary stat file computed.
Annotation stats are obtained by querying the GOlr (GO Solr instance).
go-stats file contains the following information:
- release_date: Obtained from
- valid_terms: Total number of valid terms (non-obsolete) in the ontology.
- obsolete_terms: Total number of terms with
term_idsfor which the
is_obsoletefield is true in the
go.obofile) (this excludes merges).
- merged_terms: Total number of merged terms (calculated by counting the
term_idsfor which the field
is_obsoleteis true in the
go.obofile, and that also are are as
alt_idsof a valid term).
- biological_process_terms: Total number of valid terms for the biological_process aspect.
- molecular_function_terms: Total number of valid terms for the molecular_function aspect.
- cellular_component_terms: Total number of valid terms for the cellular_component aspect.
- meta_statements: Total number of identifiers, alternative identifiers, namespace, term label, comments, synonyms, definitions, subsets, for each valid term.
- cross_references: Total number of cross_references, from the
xreffield of the
- terms_relations: Total number of relations; the count of all relations, using the fields
- changes_created_terms: Number of created terms since the previous release.
- changes_obsolete_terms: Number of terms obsoleted since the previous release.
- changes_merged_terms: Number of created merged since the previous release.
- total: The total number of annotations.
- by_aspect: P, F, C.
- by_model_organism: For each species, the number of annotations are shown:
- by_group: Number of annotation for each contributing group, obtained using the
assigned_byfield of each input file.
- taxa: Number of species with annotations.
- taxa_filtered: Number of species with at least 1,000 annotations.
- total: Total number of annotated bioentities.
- total: Total number of distinct annotated references (includes PMIDs, GO_REFs, DOIs, internal IDs for Model Organism Databases and Reactome (note that for papers with both a PMID and an internal reference ID, the paper is counted twice).
- by_filtered_taxon: Total number of annotated references by species.
- by_group: Total number of annotated references for each contributing group, obtained using the
- total: Total number of annotated PMIDs.
- by_filtered_taxon: Total number of annotated PMIDs by species.
- by_group: Total number of annotated PMIDs for each contributing group, obtained using the
Direct access to files
Last reviewed: October 24, 2019