GO-CAM Working Group Call 2018-10-23
From GO Wiki
Review Action Items from Montreal Meeting
- Establish a GO-CAM chat room on https://gitter.im/geneontology/home
- Seth has established a go-annotation chat room on gitter since this can be synced with the go-annotation repo wrt invitations
- Will use as a way to get more timely feedback and answers to modeling questions
- Monitor and collate questions for a GO-CAM FAQ
- Link from Noctua? Graph editor, forms, landing page?
- Add an FAQ to the Nocuta/GO-CAM documentation
- Landing page now linked from main Noctua documentation page
- Noctua documentation page now linked from Annotation home page
- Intermediate-level GO-CAM camp?
- When? Where? Level of interest?
- Documentation for annotation data flow
- New annotations captured as GO-CAM models
- Existing annotations added to GO-CAM models
- Noctua roadmap outlining work to be done over the coming year.
- ZDB-PUB-170709-3 clocka in mesoderm development and primitive hematopoiesis
- transcription demo model
- Direct vs Indirect
- Direct: include target using 'has input' relation for both MF and BP
- Indirect: do not include target on MF and BP
- Relation between transcription process and activity of target is the same
Next Week's Meeting
- October 30th - fifth Tuesday, ad hoc meeting, if desired
- On call: Barbara, Bob, Chris, David, Dmitry, Dustin, Edith, Giulia, Harold, Jim, Karen, Kevin M, Kimberly, Li, Marie-Claire, Penelope, Petra, Rachael, Rob, Sabrina, Seth, Stacia, Suzi A, Suzi L, Tanya