Difference between revisions of "Geneva ontology editors meeting- Dec 10-13, 2018 - Logistics"
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
David Hill MGI
Harold Drabkin MGI
Kimberly Van Auken WormBase
Paul Thomas USC
Huaiyu Mi USC
Pascale Gaudet SIB
Chris Mungall - Berkeley
Ben Good- Berkeley
Jim Balhoff - Berkeley (RENCI UNC)
Peter D'Eustachio Reactome
Alan Bridges Rhea
Revision as of 02:02, 3 December 2018
- December 10-13, 2018
- ARRIVAL: Dec 8th (Fly from US on Friday Dec 7th)
- DEPARTURE: Friday Dec 14th
- HEG (Haute Ecole de Gestion de Geneve), Carouge (Geneve)
- Campus de Battelle: https://goo.gl/maps/k93FWVUxdv42
- B building ('bâtiment'), Room B5.18
- Rue de la Tambourine 17
- 1227 Carouge
https://www.hesge.ch/heg/sites/default/files/documents/plan-acces-heg.pdf The venue is just across the street from the hotel.
Ibis Style Carouge hotel: https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-6863-ibis-styles-geneve-carouge/index.shtml
- Carouge Rondeau tram station (Trams 12 and 18)
- 3 Route De Saint Julien, 1227 CAROUGE, SWITZERLAND
- Tel: (+41)225448600
- Wifi and breakfast included
- Checkin /checkout: 12 noon
Access by public transportation
The hotel and the HEG (where the meeting will be held) are essentially across the street from each other.
- Tram lines 18 et 12 : "Carouge (Rondeau)" stop
- Tram 18 is also connected from the train station ("Gare Cornavin")
- Bus 44 or 45 : "Grange-Collomb" stop
Free Public transportation
- From Geneva Airport offers free public transport tickets valid for 80 minutes to new arrivals. This free ticket can be taken from a machine in the baggage claim area (just after the baggage carousels). This ticket is only valid with your flight ticket to prove that you have arrived on that day.
- In the city: All visitors staying at a hotel benefit from the Geneva Transport Card, with no additional cost. This personal and non-transferable pass is established upon the visitor’s check-in in the hotel, enabling its holder to use of the entire public transportation network without restriction (bus, train and boat), with validity for the entire duration of the stay including the departure day.
- Trip planning: Geneva public transport website: http://www.tpg.ch/
Contact Lourdes to arrange your travel. Give her your preferred flights. Must be on US carrier or code share.
1. David Hill MGI 2. Harold Drabkin MGI 3. Kimberly Van Auken WormBase 4. Paul Thomas USC 5. Huaiyu Mi USC 6. Pascale Gaudet SIB
Software Group 7. Chris Mungall - Berkeley 8. Ben Good- Berkeley 9. Jim Balhoff - Berkeley (RENCI UNC)
10. Peter D'Eustachio Reactome 11. Antonio 12. Alan Bridges Rhea 13. Anne Morgat Rhea 14. Thierry Lombardot Rhea