Difference between revisions of "LEGO August 17, 2015"
From GO Wiki
(Created page with "Category:LEGO ==General Update== * Seth mentioned that David H tried to recreate the glycolysis model in noctua and somethings broke. He is looking into it. * Some models ...")
Latest revision as of 11:14, 17 August 2015
- Seth mentioned that David H tried to recreate the glycolysis model in noctua and somethings broke. He is looking into it.
- Some models still don't display gene names (they display DB ID). Seth is looking into it
- Between now and the GOC meeting we should clean up one or two models so we can demo it in the meeting. We don't want people to read the paper at the meeting.
- Rama mentioned that she and PaulT worked on a model for the March annotation consistency paper which everyone is very familiar with. She could show that model. The Yeast Phosphate starvation pathway is also in good shape (it is from a review and not from a single paper).
- Will check with Kimberly and DavidH if they can show case a model.