Difference between revisions of "LEGO May 4 2015"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 14:22, 12 May 2015
Continued Discussion of March Consistency Exercise Paper
- Here are the links to the models built by David, Kimberly and Rama
- Use of in_absence_of and in_presence_of annotation extensions.
- How to adequately capture the effects of protein binding on subsequent complex formation and resulting molecular functions.
Begin Discussion of April Consistency Exercise Paper
- Use of occurs_in relation for molecular function annotations
- What constitutes sufficient evidence for adding this extension, as CC annotations may be from a different experiment than the MF annotation?
- For example, protein binding based on Y2H or whole cell lysates (IPI) with separate experiments describing localization (IDA).
- Links to models built by David, Kimberly and Rama
- We all looked at the model Paul built.
- We want the ability to capture functions of complexes. Noctua should load complex IDs from IntAct. Make a github ticket for this request.