Difference between revisions of "LEGO October 19, 2015"
From GO Wiki
(→LEGO Models for Annotation Consistency Exercises)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 08:43, 19 October 2015
December Noctua Training
- See Paul's email for Doodle poll
- Settle on dates and place and invite more GOC members?
Noctua and LEGO Curation Documentation
- Skeleton outline on Google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ihslb7prB6CWtu2yjF-pMHZBTY1-AdXJAu-ZyuyXS4
- How much do we want to try to write before December?
- Dole out responsibilities for writing
LEGO Models for Annotation Consistency Exercises
- pombe paper (September's paper)
- Zfin paper (October's paper)
- On call - Chris, David, Heiko, Kimberly, Paul T., Seth, Suzi
- New version of Firefox causing some issues for people
- Progress on real-time searches (search as you produce)
- Open ticket for Capella/Noctua communication - K/M need to add output format
- Software call scheduled for this Friday, 10/23