Action points from last meeting
Action Item: Draft a GO_REF for BP annotations inferred from Phenotype Ontology annotations that documents curation pipeline and entities included in the With/From column, e.g. Variation IDs, RNAi experiment IDs, Phenotype Ontology terms, Paper IDs. [Kimberly]
Action Item: Update documentation about what can be included in the With/From column for IMP annotations to include paper identifiers. [Rachael, Rama]
Action Item: Survey existing annotations to find suspect (outlier) BP annotations. [Suzi, Chris]
Action Item: Assemble use cases where phenotype-based annotations would be either misleading or inconsistent with manual GO annotation practices. [GO Curators]
- Do we use the reference proteomes in GO as default?
- Do we sync with QfO or with UniProt?
- How do we deal with async issues, e.g. PAINT?
- What are GO's plans for the meeting?
- Would be good to have a coordinated set of talks - start a wiki page for ideas?
- Submit a paper for the Database issue? Just abstracts?
- Who is going to the meeting?
Action Item: Add abstract deadline to GO calendar - DONE [Suzi]
Papers - November 15th, 2013
Abstract for Posters - February 10, 2014
Action Item: Create wiki page for ideas.
Ideas: enrichment analysis strategies, MGI's phenotype to BP pipeline, apoptosis