Difference between revisions of "Manager 20Oct10"
From GO Wiki
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
**At the GOC meeting we
**At the GOC meeting we to explore the data /.
Revision as of 07:24, 20 October 2010
Kara Dolinski, Pascale Gaudet, Rachel, Jane, David Hill, Rama, Chris
- Updating annotation documentation: Rama. Talking to Amelia about final touches (tabs on pages); text is good to go.
- ECO proposal:
- Pascale mentioned that other curators were interested in knowing about the new ECO proposal.
- Put the proposal (and all the comments so far) together, get some specific use cases.
- Have a conf.call with Michele to come consensus and to further flesh out/finalize
- After it is more polished, suggest to Michele that she perhaps send proposal to GO Friends, biocurator mailing list.
- Protein binding:
- At the GOC meeting we discussed taking the data from these interaction databases to incorporate these data into GO, and vice-versa. Since the GOC, BioGRID has been working with WormBase and ZFin on leveraging their GO protein binding annotations to add these as interactions into BioGRID/IMEX. Kara and Harold will discuss what to do for MGI. Chris will explore the data flow in the other direction (BioGRID/IMEX -> GO).
- Evidence summation:
- I started a wiki page with some notes. Again, not sure where it fits in terms of priority. Seems like ECO needs to be in place first. Can we form a WG and start discussing this regularly?
- Ruth emailed to request some ontology development meetings - Judy will forward email
- GOCHE completion - in time for grant? Paper probably be finished in time for renewal in Jan 2011, implementation some time later.
- BP x BP cross-products implemented
- AmiGO 1.8 out soon
- OBO-Edit 2.1 - addresses outstanding bugs. There will be another maintenance release - 2.2 - before freeze.
- Have money for 3 one-year positions - Berkeley position filled, two still available at Stanford.==Agenda==