From GO Wiki
Revision as of 07:12, 20 October 2010 by Karadolinski
Kara Dolinski, Pascale Gaudet, Rachel, Jane, David Hill, Rama, Chris
- Updating annotation documentation: Rama. Talking to Amelia about final touches (tabs on pages); text is good to go.
- ECO proposal:
- Pascale mentioned that other curators were interested in knowing about the new ECO proposal.
- Put the proposal (and all the comments so far) together, get some specific use cases.
- Have a conf.call with Michele to come to further flesh out/finalize
- After it is more polished, send proposal to GO Friends, biocurator mailing list.
- Protein binding:
- At the GOC meeting we agreed to explore the possibility of incorporating interaction data from bioGRID/Intact/IMAX. In terms of priority, where does this fit? Should we form a working group?
- Evidence summation:
- I started a wiki page with some notes. Again, not sure where it fits in terms of priority. Seems like ECO needs to be in place first. Can we form a WG and start discussing this regularly?
- Ruth emailed to request some ontology development meetings - Judy will forward email
- GOCHE completion - in time for grant? Paper probably be finished in time for renewal in Jan 2011, implementation some time later.
- BP x BP cross-products implemented
- AmiGO 1.8 out soon
- OBO-Edit 2.1 - addresses outstanding bugs. There will be another maintenance release - 2.2 - before freeze.
- Have money for 3 one-year positions - Berkeley position filled, two still available at Stanford.==Agenda==