(Rama) AmiGO version 1.8 went out for testing 2 weeks back and not many GOC curators came forward to test (some of you may have noticed that Val tested the interface a lot). It is disappointing. And it is not like there is a new feature in AmiGO every week. Here is a breakdown of the groups being supported by the GOC. Can we expect some % of time from each of these groups to test?
- EBI - GO-Office
- MGI/ Jackson Laboratory
- EBI - GOA
- TAIR/ Carnegie
- RGD/Medical College of Wisconsin
- Recommendations for handling goa PDB files, to be sent to the GOA group.
- PAINT curation ramp up/testing of curation rates: curators: Mike L, Rama, Li?
- PAINT bug fixes, curator training (Nov)
- 10 days in December from each curator
- new dir for derived pre-submission PAINT files
- Ref Genome Software Development: additional projects for Princeton?
- Signaling meeting proposal for February 2011
- Do we need a face-2-face GOCHE meeting in February?