Difference between revisions of "Manager Call 2016-09-07"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Minutes)
(Minutes)
Line 19: Line 19:
  
 
===AGR and Plans for Next GO Grant Cycle===
 
===AGR and Plans for Next GO Grant Cycle===
 +
====Ontology Development====
 
*Ontology development will take a hit in February when EBI office is no longer with us
 
*Ontology development will take a hit in February when EBI office is no longer with us
 
*We need to discuss how this will be handled and make plans
 
*We need to discuss how this will be handled and make plans
 
*Do we need another GO funded person?  Any interest from anyone else in the GOC?
 
*Do we need another GO funded person?  Any interest from anyone else in the GOC?
 
*Noctua will make ontology requests easier, but there's still more work than for just one person (David H.)
 
*Noctua will make ontology requests easier, but there's still more work than for just one person (David H.)
 +
====Help Desk====
 
*We will also lose UniProt for GO helpdesk rota, as well
 
*We will also lose UniProt for GO helpdesk rota, as well
  
 
[[Category:GO Managers Meetings ]]
 
[[Category:GO Managers Meetings ]]

Revision as of 07:13, 7 September 2016

NAR paper


Review Trello board

Minutes

Present: David H., Judy, Kimberly, Melanie, Pascale, Suzi

Regrets: Moni (~15 min late; doctor's appointment).

LEGO/Noctua

  • Seth working on development when he can; resources an issue for more concentrated effort here

Protein2GO

  • Still down as the EBI sorts out the issues with the shutdown

AGR and Plans for Next GO Grant Cycle

Ontology Development

  • Ontology development will take a hit in February when EBI office is no longer with us
  • We need to discuss how this will be handled and make plans
  • Do we need another GO funded person? Any interest from anyone else in the GOC?
  • Noctua will make ontology requests easier, but there's still more work than for just one person (David H.)

Help Desk

  • We will also lose UniProt for GO helpdesk rota, as well