Manager Call 2019-10-23
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 08:22, 23 October 2019 by David
- Agenda: Pascale
- Minutes: David
- Present: David, Pascale, Kimberly, Seth, Laurent-Philippe, Huaiyu, Suzi A, Chris, Paul T
Projects Specification guidelines
- Start to spec out projects. Right now there are too many high-priority things. We modified the template document on the Google drive.
- There is no longer a need to make a GH project for a project that is not yet active.
End of year progress reports
For annotation stats: Can Laurent-Philippe make a 1-year diff (Jan1-Dec 31st, 2019) of the curation and ontology stats, which would be the numbers that each group would use for their yearly report?
GO Out-of-Office Calendar
- It would be helpful to have 'out of office' for GOC staff on a Google calendar.
- This might not need to be the main GO calendar, but some info somewhere would be helpful for scheduling meetings, calls.
- Anything for GO to do here?
- Is UniProt involved as they have been in the past?
Pathways2GO in NYC
- December 3 and 4th, 2019. Peter will host.
- There is some confusion about arranging travel. David is out for the next week, but it would be nice if someone could sort this out. Pascale says the main grant can cover it.
- Draft agenda is in the meetings folder on the Google drive.