Difference between revisions of "Manager Call 2020-01-15"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Agenda)
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
* Agenda: Laurent-Philippe
 
* Agenda: Laurent-Philippe
 
* Minutes: David
 
* Minutes: David
* Present:
+
* Present: David, Pascale, Paul T, Kimberly, Seth, Suzi, Huaiyu, Chris, Laurent-Philippe
  
 
=Discussion points=
 
=Discussion points=
 
 
  
 
==Status of Projects==
 
==Status of Projects==
Line 13: Line 11:
 
Priorities spreadsheet:  
 
Priorities spreadsheet:  
 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lZO0cf64_eufimUhEdcpiZMGEmvF6_7BW-GQWBXR3Mw/edit#gid=0
 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lZO0cf64_eufimUhEdcpiZMGEmvF6_7BW-GQWBXR3Mw/edit#gid=0
 +
 +
# Noctua Form release: Almost done now. Only thing left are some issues in the way variables are handled. Small issue. This will all be added to the technical documentation.
 +
# Status of the projects are very important. There is a greater issue here. We are half way through this session and we are still discussing definitions of projects. Notes have been taken in documents.
 +
  
 
Folder in Google drive with specification documents:  
 
Folder in Google drive with specification documents:  
Line 23: Line 25:
 
* 14.2 golr indexing of go-cams (also required for 8.7) (Alliance & alliance-required developments)
 
* 14.2 golr indexing of go-cams (also required for 8.7) (Alliance & alliance-required developments)
 
** Chris: added as product owner - must do the requirements
 
** Chris: added as product owner - must do the requirements
 +
** Not sure of the priority of this. Might be able to get something else to work for this sprint and free up resources for other things.
 +
** It would be great to specify this a bit more, so we know what expectations are.
 +
 +
# Pipeline issues
 +
## Panther stuff is being worked on this week
 +
## Do we have clear responsibilities defined for what needs to happen between now and May? This project is quite plastic at this point. Bugs keep cropping up and now wen need to reconsider this in the context of the MGI and WB loads.
  
 
==Outreach: monthly seminars==
 
==Outreach: monthly seminars==
 
Action from last week: Chris starting with Dexter and Peter Robinson to setup meetings
 
Action from last week: Chris starting with Dexter and Peter Robinson to setup meetings
 +
# We will do this when there is time.
  
 
==GO meeting==
 
==GO meeting==
 
* Status (copied from last week): [http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/2020_Paris_GOC_Meeting_Logistics Draft is here].  
 
* Status (copied from last week): [http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/2020_Paris_GOC_Meeting_Logistics Draft is here].  
 
" Registration fees: waiting for USC feedback
 
" Registration fees: waiting for USC feedback
 +
  
 
[[Category: GO Managers Meetings]]
 
[[Category: GO Managers Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 09:39, 15 January 2020

Agenda

  • Agenda: Laurent-Philippe
  • Minutes: David
  • Present: David, Pascale, Paul T, Kimberly, Seth, Suzi, Huaiyu, Chris, Laurent-Philippe

Discussion points

Status of Projects

Priorities spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lZO0cf64_eufimUhEdcpiZMGEmvF6_7BW-GQWBXR3Mw/edit#gid=0

  1. Noctua Form release: Almost done now. Only thing left are some issues in the way variables are handled. Small issue. This will all be added to the technical documentation.
  2. Status of the projects are very important. There is a greater issue here. We are half way through this session and we are still discussing definitions of projects. Notes have been taken in documents.


Folder in Google drive with specification documents: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12iA4Y8F0Acz4TaHyoo2mk-vWJ0cEl_sD


Chris to provide specs for those projects:

  • 8.7 Improve GO API & support the GO-CAM and documentation
    • Chris: status update - must do the requirements
  • 14.2 golr indexing of go-cams (also required for 8.7) (Alliance & alliance-required developments)
    • Chris: added as product owner - must do the requirements
    • Not sure of the priority of this. Might be able to get something else to work for this sprint and free up resources for other things.
    • It would be great to specify this a bit more, so we know what expectations are.
  1. Pipeline issues
    1. Panther stuff is being worked on this week
    2. Do we have clear responsibilities defined for what needs to happen between now and May? This project is quite plastic at this point. Bugs keep cropping up and now wen need to reconsider this in the context of the MGI and WB loads.

Outreach: monthly seminars

Action from last week: Chris starting with Dexter and Peter Robinson to setup meetings

  1. We will do this when there is time.

GO meeting

" Registration fees: waiting for USC feedback