Manager Call 2020-05-06

From GO Wiki
Revision as of 08:13, 5 May 2020 by Pascale (talk | contribs) (Created page with "=Agenda= * Agenda: Pascale * Minutes: * Present: * Regrets: ==Review May Consortium Meeting agenda== * Next week !! * Review agenda[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DT...")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda

  • Agenda: Pascale
  • Minutes:
  • Present:
  • Regrets:

Review May Consortium Meeting agenda

May 2020 GO Users Meeting update

Laurent-Philippe

Noctua

ACTION ITEM: : Consider starting a working group to discuss external ontologies in Noctua and GO more generally with the goal of developing consistent representation (as much as possible) and an SOP to give to groups onboarding. Will discuss further on the GO-CAM specs call, particularly with Jim B.


XenBase onboarding status

Seth - update

ECO and IEAs

  • Tentative breakout session at the GO meeting next week
  • Pascale contacted Michelle 2020-04-29: Michelle will fix the IEA mapping
  • We will talk more after the GO meeting