From GO Public
Action items from January 28
- Cambridge GO meeting: Dates (Midori): September 23-24 and SAB meeting on Sept. 25, both at Jesus College, Cambridge, UK. Looks good?
- Retiring old format GO files (Jane & Chris): Check with Mike Cherry to see of there is any problem retiring the old files; retire files in 6 months; [ACTION ITEM]: announce on GO Friends : July 1st 2009 (Jane, Chris)
- gp2protein files not up to date: http://www.geneontology.org/gp2protein/
[ACTION ITEM]: Chris and Pascale: put clear instructions for submitting data to GO: how are the gp2protein files supposed to be submitted, how often, to whom, etc.
- Gene wiki : Following up: We've been approached by Andrew Su about Gene Wiki (http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pbio.0060175) and how it might connect with our Community Annotation pages; phone conf proposed. Email forwarded to managers. (Midori)
[ACTION ITEM]: (Michael) will send the email to Jim Hu, and see of he has suggestions for a more coherent action. -- Later: figure out how to link to the gene wiki pages.
- Prokaryote GO slim - Michelle has selected terms, and would like to maintain the set with other GO slims (kept in the gene_ontology_write.obo file at present). Any objections or questions? (Midori, for Michelle)