From GO Wiki
GO Managers, Weds. Jan. 16, 2008 8a.m. PST, 9a.m. MST, 10a.m. CST, 11a.m. EST, 4p.m. GMT
Present: Midori, Pascale, Jen, Midori, Chris, Suzi, Judy, Michael
Review Action Items from previous meeting
- Chris: Draft proposal for GO slim maintenance.
- Pascale, Jim et al.: Continue discussing wiki-based annotation tool.
- Jen: Organize conf call on gohelp technology.
- Pascale (and rest of annotators): Continue improving annotation SOPs.
- Judy: Contact sea urchin db about doing GO annotation.
- Software group and annotators: Test various methods of accepting user submissions for annotation; converge on best solution, and seek journal buy-in.
- Tanya and managers: Schedule Webex/call for Tanya to present her annotation-acquisition talk.
- Midori: Follow up on fungal terms with Val and Maria for sensu work: DONE
Individual Manager reports
- Ontology Development
- Regulation: many relationship fixes; ready to deploy 'regulates' relationship; draft announcement email on wiki: http://gocwiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Meeting_Minutes_3:Stanford
- Reference Genomes
- User Advocacy
Collaborations and Interactions, active and new
- Report from Larry Hunter on Jan 11th meeting re NLP & ontology QA