Difference between revisions of "Managers 24Mar10"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 9: Line 9:
  
 
==Action items from previous calls ==
 
==Action items from previous calls ==
*'''All managers:''' Prepare materials for SAB, See table from March 10 meeting minutes
+
*'''All managers:''' Prepare materials for SAB, make suggestions for GOC agenda, see list at [[Managers_10Mar10]].
 +
 
  
 
==New items==
 
==New items==

Revision as of 09:04, 23 March 2010

Participants:

Agenda: Kara

Minutes: Emily

Phone passCode: 801-561


Action items from previous calls

  • All managers: Prepare materials for SAB, make suggestions for GOC agenda, see list at Managers_10Mar10.


New items

- Rama in contact with the M.tuberculosis community annotation group. Awaiting their annotation file to evaluate

- Should Rama and Emily look into generating guidelines for future GO jamboree efforts, to ensure quality of data? Should such annotations *always* be included in the main GO ftp site? (Emily & Rama)

- GO Consortium Agenda items: should there be discussions on column 16? Could we have an update from PAINT? (Emily & Rama)

- possibility of collaborations with the IMEx Consortium (Emily)