Difference between revisions of "OEWG 20090407"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Discussion items)
Line 12: Line 12:
  
 
==Action items carried over==
 
==Action items carried over==
 +
*Amina and Chris
 +
** Document ID Fixer, Cross Product pages, Semantic Parser manager.
 +
*Amina
 +
** Release notes need to acknowledge known issues
 +
** RC announcement on sourceforge, oboedit.org and the wiki.
  
 +
* Loading_a_History_File.htm - check for accuracy, especially in light of SF 2526247 bug report
 +
*Amina plans to make the graph viewer work the same as the graph editor (I think this has to do with imlpied links, reasoner, etc. but A will put all in documentation)
 +
* user dictionary fix in progress
  
 
+
* Documentation - pending user guide pages
  
 
==Discussion items==
 
==Discussion items==
 
* GOC Meeting
 
* GOC Meeting
 +
 +
* OBO-Edit 2.0 Release and next steps
 +
 +
* Coming soon - Fixes and New features in progress
 +
** xps work flow discussion with DavidH and Tanya at GOC meeting
 +
 
* config directory changes for version progressions
 
* config directory changes for version progressions
 +
 +
WG:
 +
* Update test ontologies distributed with release under test_resources for new users to poke around with.
 +
* Close/ update out of date tracker items
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 10:39, 6 April 2009

OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday April 7th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PST

Conference call details:
US: 1-888-727-6732
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
pin: 601425


Agenda/Chair:
Minutes:
Attendees:

Action items carried over

  • Amina and Chris
    • Document ID Fixer, Cross Product pages, Semantic Parser manager.
  • Amina
    • Release notes need to acknowledge known issues
    • RC announcement on sourceforge, oboedit.org and the wiki.
  • Loading_a_History_File.htm - check for accuracy, especially in light of SF 2526247 bug report
  • Amina plans to make the graph viewer work the same as the graph editor (I think this has to do with imlpied links, reasoner, etc. but A will put all in documentation)
  • user dictionary fix in progress
  • Documentation - pending user guide pages

Discussion items

  • GOC Meeting
  • OBO-Edit 2.0 Release and next steps
  • Coming soon - Fixes and New features in progress
    • xps work flow discussion with DavidH and Tanya at GOC meeting
  • config directory changes for version progressions

WG:

  • Update test ontologies distributed with release under test_resources for new users to poke around with.
  • Close/ update out of date tracker items

Action Items

Links

Back to OEWG Meeting agenda and minutes List