From GO Wiki
Revision as of 17:05, 6 April 2009 by Amina
OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday April 7th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PST
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Action items carried over
- Amina and Chris
- Document ID Fixer, Cross Product pages, Semantic Parser manager.
- Release notes need to acknowledge known issues
- RC announcement on sourceforge, oboedit.org and the wiki.
- Loading_a_History_File.htm - check for accuracy, especially in light of SF 2526247 bug report
- Amina plans to make the graph viewer work the same as the graph editor (I think this has to do with imlpied links, reasoner, etc. but A will put all in documentation)
- user dictionary fix in progress
- Documentation - pending user guide pages
- Misc user issues - Colin, other non-wg users
- GOC Meeting
- OBO-Edit 2.0 Release and next steps
- Coming soon - Fixes and New features in progress
- Option to turn off incremental reasoning
- xps work flow discussion with DavidH and Tanya at GOC meeting
- config directory changes for version progressions
- Update test ontologies distributed with release under test_resources for new users to poke around with.
- Close/ update out of date tracker items